Tea ball Infuser
The solution for everyday brewing in a cup.
To make a cup of loose leaf tea, you'll need something to contain the leaves whilst your favourite cup of tea in brewing. This ball shaped infuser is spring loaded, and once your tea is inside, it will remain in there.
- Place a teaspoon of tea in the ball.
- Put in cup and pour over boiling water.
- Leave to infuser (see packet of tea for how long)
- You can swirl the infuser to help the leaves release their full flavour.
- Remove and enjoy your cup of tea.
- Small holes to keep the tea in.
- Spring loaded, one handed operation.
- Stainless steel.
- Not microwave safe.
- Dishwasher safe.