Skip to content
No.76 Grantham Loose Leaf Tea
- Grantham is famous for many things including the Gingerbread biscuit, first baked here in 1740. Grantham tea blends ginger in a large leaf black tea.
- Containing Black tea, ginger, apricot and pineapple pieces, this tea produces the perfect balance of sweet and spice.
- Infuse for 3 - 5 minutes, you can drink this tea without milk.
- This tea is available by the packet in 50g, 100g and 200g sizes. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Our Tea tubs are in 50g and 100g sizes and can be refilled with our tea packets. Made from biodegradable and recyclable plastic free material, they are kind to the environment.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.