Set of 3 reusable cotton tea bags
Eco friendly alternative to the teabag.
These infuser bags are great to start you off on your loose leaf adventure. They're convenient to use and are great to take to work pre-filled with your tea and because there are 3, you can have a continual supply all day.
How to use:
- Place 1 teaspoon of loose leaf tea in the bag
- Put into the cup of mug ensuring the string is on the outside
- Pour over hot water and leave to brew.
- When ready, remove and place on saucer
- Lets to cool the empty the contents into the compost or bin.
How to clean:
- How to hand wash - turn them inside out and compost all the tea bits. Soak in cold water to help prevent stains. Hand wash in your sink with a little washing up soap, then a quick rinse under the tap. Line dry.
- For a deeper clean, soak the tea bag for a few hours in vinegar and water(apple cider or white vinegar) 1 part vinegar to two parts water.