Long Handled Tea Strainer, with Drip Bowl
Dig out that old china teapot and enjoy some lovely loose leaf tea!
If you have a teapot without an infuser and want to start using loose leaf tea, then this tea strainer will help you to make a lovely cup of tea.
How to use:
- Make a pot of your favourite tea, putting the tea leaves directly in the teapot.
- Place strainer over your cup and pouring the brewed tea through it.
- Remove the strainer and put on the drip tray once finished.
- Empty strainer into the compost or bin.
- Stainless steel
- 50mm diameter strainer, 65mm long handle.
- Not microwave safe,
- Dishwasher safe.