Skip to content
No.6 Decaffeinated Fine Loose Leaf Tea
- This Decaf Tea still brings all the flavour but none of the caffeine. The deep colour and good flavour ensure you’re not compromising on taste. Perfect for evening drinking or if you’re cutting back on the caffeine.
- C02 and high pressure is used to make this tea and because this tea is fine, it must be brewed in a fine mesh infuser. Our teapots all have fine mesh infusers suitable for this tea.
- This tea is best drunk black, but you can add milk, sugar, honey or lemon.
- This tea is available by the packet in 50g, 100g, 200g, and 500g. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Our Tea tubs are in 50g and 100g sizes and can be refilled with our tea packets. Made from biodegradable and recyclable plastic free material, they are kind to the environment.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.