Skip to content
No.5 Russian Caravan Loose Leaf Tea
- Russian Caravan tea is a tea with a story, gaining its name from the journey the tea made from China to Europe on the camel caravans in the 18th century. The tea being transported would become mixed up and take on a smokey aroma from the campfires producing a unique blend.
- Our Russian Caravan tea has very little smokey flavour but is rich and malty and strong, making it a perfect alternative to your breakfast tea. A wonderful tea.
- This tea is best drunk black, but you can add milk, sugar, honey or lemon.
- This tea is available by packet in 50g, 100g, 200g, and 500g. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.