Set of 3 reusable cotton tea bags
- These infuser bags are great to start you off on your loose leaf adventure.
- They're convenient to use, simply add 1 teaspoon of loose leaf tea to the bag and pull the cord, place in a teacup and pour over boiling water.
- Great to take to work pre-filled with your tea and because there are 3, you can have a continual supply all day.
- How to hand wash - turn them inside out and compost all the tea bits. Soak in cold water to help prevent stains. Hand wash in your sink with a little washing up soap, then a quick rinse under the tap. Line dry.
- For a deeper clean, soak the tea bag for a few hours in vinegar and water(apple cider or white vinegar) 1 part vinegar to two parts water.
1 teaspoon of tea per person.
Place in an infuser teapot or cup infuser.
Pour over hot water.
Leave to infuser for the time stated on the packet.
Add milk or sugar if desired
Sit back and enjoy you cup of loose leaf tea.
The packets are resealable and will biodegrade.
Packets can be used to refill your own tea caddy.
This is a rough guide as the tea varies in weight. Tea is measured by a standard teaspoon which hold around 2-3 grams of loose leaf tea.
50g packet = 15-25 cups
100g packet = 30-50 cups
200g packet = 65-100 cups
500g packet = 160-250 cups
Have a read of our blog here