Skip to content
No.16 Rose Congou Loose Leaf Tea
- Rose Congou is Chinese black tea with rose petals producing a tea with hints of rose. Some customers ask for the Turkish Delight tea!
- It is a beautifully easy tea to drink and really refreshing cup of tea. The large loose leaf produces a good depth of flavour that balances so well with the rose.
- Black tea is from a single region and hasn’t been blended with another tea, this produces a tea that is pure and authentic in taste.
- This tea can be drunk black, but you can add milk, sugar, honey or lemon.
- This tea is available by packet in 50g, 100g and 200g. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.