Skip to content
No.16 Rose Congou Loose Leaf Tea
- Rose Congou is Chinese black tea with rose petals producing a tea with hints of rose. Some customers ask for the Turkish Delight tea!
- It is a beautifully easy tea to drink and really refreshing cup of tea. The large loose leaf produces a good depth of flavour that balances so well with the rose.
- Black tea is from a single region and hasn’t been blended with another tea, this produces a tea that is pure and authentic in taste.
- This tea can be drunk black, but you can add milk, sugar, honey or lemon.
- This tea is available by the packet in 50g, 100g and 200g. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Our Tea tubs are in 50g and 100g sizes and can be refilled with our tea packets. Made from biodegradable and recyclable plastic free material, they are kind to the environment.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.