No.30 Pai Mu Tan White Tea
Sale Sold out
Regular price £7.50
Regular priceUnit price per
No.30 Pai Mu Tan Loose Leaf Tea.
- Pai Mu Tan is a white tea, the least processed of all the teas. The leaves are the topmost of the tea bush and have a green/ silver colour to them.
- This tea is a good starting place if you are wanting to discover white tea, the refreshing flavour is lovely.
- This Chinese tea is also known as Bai Mudan and translates to White Peony.
- The finest quality white tea with a stronger flavour and more colour than other white teas.
- Infuse for 3 minutes in water just off the boil at around 85 degrees.
- Drink this tea without milk.