Skip to content
No.30 Pai Mu Tan Loose Leaf Tea.
- Pai Mu Tan is a white tea, the least processed of all the teas. The leaves are the topmost of the tea bush and have a green/ silver colour to them.
- This tea is a good starting place if you are wanting to discover white tea, the refreshing flavour is lovely.
- This Chinese tea is also known as Bai Mudan and translate to White Peony.
- The finest quality white tea with a stronger flavour and more colour than other white teas.
- Infuse for 3 minutes in water just off the boil at around 85 degrees.
- Drink this tea without milk.
- This tea is available by packet in 25g and 50g sizes. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.