Skip to content
No.10 Darjeeling Loose Leaf Tea
- Darjeeling Tea is known as the ‘Champagne of teas.’ This is because the Darjeeling region of India at the foot of the Himalayas, is famous the world over for its top-quality teas.
- Black tea is from a single region or tea estate and hasn’t been blended with other tea, this produces a tea that is pure and authentic in taste. Darjeeling is a refreshing tea that is light and delicate.
- This tea can be drunk black, but you can add milk, sugar, honey or lemon.
- This tea is available by the packet in 50g, 100g and 200g. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Our Tea tubs are in 50g and 100g sizes and can be refilled with our tea packets. Made from biodegradable and recyclable plastic free material, they are kind to the environment.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.