Skip to content
No.44 Bancha Houghi Cha Loose Leaf Tea
- This famous version of Bancha is roasted to give the leaf a distinctly brown appearance.
- The tea brews to an amber colour and has a gently toasty taste, it has a deliciously nutty, slightly sweet tasting flavour.
- Infuse for only 2 minutes to produce a flavourful and aromatic cup of tea.
- Drink this tea without milk but you can add sugar, honey or lemon.
- This tea is available by packet in 50g, 100g and 200g. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.