Skip to content
No.23 Poppy Oolong Loose Leaf Tea
- This Taiwanese tea is more towards the black style of Oolong. Poppy refers to the fine grade of this tea.
- Poppy Oolong has a lovely smooth and malty taste making this a perfect introduction to Oolong teas.
- Infuse for 3 minutes and keep the leaves. Oolong tea can be reinfused a number of times bringing a new dimension upon each brew.
- Drink this tea without milk.
- This tea is available by the packet in 50g, 100g and 200g. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Our Tea tubs are in 50g and 100g sizes and can be refilled with our tea packets. Made from biodegradable and recyclable plastic free material, they are kind to the environment.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.