Skip to content
No.20 Dong Ding Oolong Loose Leaf Tea
- Oolong teas are the best in the world. Halfway between a Green and a Black tea, they have complex flavours that will take your tea tastebuds to the next level.
- Dong Ding means icy summit, the name of the mountains in Taiwan where these tea plants originate from.
- This tea has a woody and grassy taste with a smooth finish. The leaves are rolled, and normally feature with 3-4 leaves.
- Infuse for 3 minutes and keep the leaves. Oolong tea can be reinfused a number of times bringing a new dimension upon each brew.
- Drink this tea without milk.
- This tea is available by the packet in 50g and 100g. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Our Tea tubs are in 50g and 100g sizes and can be refilled with our tea packets. Made from biodegradable and recyclable plastic free material, they are kind to the environment.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.