Skip to content
No.12 Kenya GFBOP Loose Leaf Tea
- This Kenya tea is a strong, well rounded tea with a slightly malty flavour. The tea has a large leaf, allowing the full flavour of the tea to infuse.
- Black tea is from a single region and hasn’t been blended with another tea, this produces a tea that is pure and authentic in taste. The GFBOP means Golden Flowery Broken Orange Pekoe and is the grade of the tea.
- This tea can be drunk black, but you can add milk, sugar, honey or lemon.
- This tea is available by the packet in 50g, 100g and 200g. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Our Tea tubs are in 50g and 100g sizes and can be refilled with our tea packets. Made from biodegradable and recyclable plastic free material, they are kind to the environment.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.