Skip to content
No.12 Kenya GFBOP Loose Leaf Tea
- This Kenya tea is a strong, well-rounded tea with a slightly malty flavour. The tea has a large leaf, allowing the full flavour of the tea to infuse.
- Black tea is from a single region and hasn’t been blended with another tea, this produces a tea that is pure and authentic in taste. The GFBOP means Golden Flowery Broken Orange Pekoe and is the grade of the tea.
- This tea can be drunk black, but you can add milk, sugar, honey or lemon.
- This tea is available by packet in 50g, 100g and 200g. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.