Skip to content
No.46 Moon Palace Chun Mee Loose Leaf Tea
- Moon Palace Chun Mee is a Chinese green tea, it's very popular because of its classic, easy drinking taste.
- Chun Mee translates to Precious Eyebrow tea, getting its name from the rolled leaves and their shape. The leaves produce a full and balanced tea that is easy to drink.
- Infuse for only 2 minutes to produce a flavourful and aromatic cup of tea.
- Drink this tea without milk but you can add sugar, honey or lemon.
- This tea is available by the packet in 50g, 100g and 200g. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Our Tea tubs are in 50g and 100g sizes and can be refilled with our tea packets. Made from biodegradable and recyclable plastic free material, they are kind to the environment.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.