Skip to content
No.15 Lapsang Souchong Loose Leaf Tea
- Lapsang Souchong is a widely recognised tea not only because of its name but also its aroma. Taking on all your senses this tea is strong, malty, and very smokey.
- To produce this tea, the tea leaves are dried over pinewood fires allowing the leaves to take on the full flavour. The aroma will hit you as soon as you open the packet evoking memories of campfires.
- Black tea is from a single region and hasn’t been blended with another tea, this produces a tea that is pure and authentic in taste.
- This tea can be drunk black, but you can add milk, sugar, honey or lemon.
- This tea is available by the packet in 50g, 100g and 200g. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Our Tea tubs are in 50g and 100g sizes and can be refilled with our tea packets. Made from biodegradable and recyclable plastic free material, they are kind to the environment.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.