Skip to content
No.41 Jasmine with flowers Loose Leaf Tea
- Jasmine with flowers Green tea has always be a favourite with our customers. The delicately fragrant leaves of this green tea remind us of warm summer days.
- The Jasmine flowers are left in the green tea to add flavour and decoration. The jasmine adds scent and flavour to the green tea, contracting the bitterness of the leaves.
- Chinese green tea tends to be panfried, producing a sweeter and lively tea. Infuse for only 2 minutes producing a flavourful tea with no bitterness and is easy to drink.
- Drink this tea without milk but you can add sugar, honey or lemon.
- This tea is available by the packet in 50g, 100g and 200g. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Our Tea tubs are in 50g and 100g sizes and can be refilled with our tea packets. Made from biodegradable and recyclable plastic free material, they are kind to the environment.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.