No.4 Earl Grey with Blue Flowers Loose Leaf Tea
- If you prefer your Earl Grey to have a softer and gentler bergamot taste, Earl Grey with blue flowers is the one of you. Sometimes called Lady Grey, this tea is perfect for the afternoon and a must for your Earl Grey collection.
- This tea is best drunk black, but you can add milk, sugar, honey or lemon.
- Earl Grey with Blue Flowers tea is flavoured with bergamot oil, from a small citrus fruit like an orange and lemon and has a sprinkling of blue cornflowers. Containing less bergamot for a paired back Earl Grey taste.
- This tea is available by the packet in 50g, 100g, 200g, and 500g. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Our Tea tubs are in 50g and 100g sizes and can be refilled with our tea packets. Made from biodegradable and recyclable plastic free material, they are kind to the environment.