No.13 Ceylon OP Loose Leaf Tea
- Ceylon OP is from the island of Sri Lanka in the Indian ocean. Uniquely it has 2 monsoon seasons, producing quality tea all year round, making it very sought after.
- Our Ceylon tea is smooth and easy to drink, ideal if you like a tea that isn't too strong but delivers on flavour. We recommend this tea if you prefer your tea black because it has low tannin levels.
- Black tea is from a single region and hasn’t been blended with another tea, this produces a tea that is pure and authentic in taste.
- This tea can be drunk black, but you can add milk, sugar, honey or lemon.
- This tea is available by the packet in 50g, 100g and 200g. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Our Tea tubs are in 50g and 100g sizes and can be refilled with our tea packets. Made from biodegradable and recyclable plastic free material, they are kind to the environment.