Skip to content
No.11 Assam Phulbari Est Loose Leaf Tea
- The Assam Phulbari estate dates back to 1897 and produces some of the best Assam Tea. They produce tea that has a good depth of flavour and is strong that it easily competes with a strong builders tea.
- Because Assam is a strong, malty tea, it is used in many tea blends. Black tea is from a single region and hasn’t been blended with another tea, this produces a tea that is pure and authentic in taste.
- You can drink this tea black, or you can add milk, sugar, honey or lemon.
- This tea is available by the packet in 50g, 100g and 200g. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Our Tea tubs are in 50g and 100g sizes and can be refilled with our tea packets. Made from biodegradable and recyclable plastic free material, they are kind to the environment.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.