Skip to content
No.30 Pai Mu Tan Loose Leaf Tea.
- Pai Mu Tan is a white tea, the least processed of all the teas. The leaves are the topmost of the tea bush and have a green/ silver colour to them.
- This tea is a good starting place if you are wanting to discover white tea, the refreshing flavour is lovely.
- This Chinese tea is also known as Bai Mudan and translate to White Peony.
- The finest quality white tea with a stronger flavour and more colour than other white teas.
- Infuse for 3 minutes in water just off the boil at around 85 degrees.
- Drink this tea without milk.
- This tea is available by the packet in 25g and 50g sizes. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Our Tea tubs are in 25g and 50g sizes and can be refilled with our tea packets. Made from biodegradable and recyclable plastic free material, they are kind to the environment.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.