Skip to content
No. 42 Sencha Fukujyu Loose Leaf Tea
- Sencha Fukujyu is a Japanese green tea that is grown on the high altitude slopes of Mount Fuji.
- Sencha is the finest quality Japanese tea with a sweet, refreshing taste and almost grassy aroma. After harvesting, the leaves are steamed rolled and fired into their distinctive leaf shape.
- Infuse for only 2 minutes produces a flavourful tea with no bitterness and is easy to drink.
- Drink this tea without milk but you can add sugar, honey or lemon.
- This tea is available by packet in 50g, 100g and 200g. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.