Skip to content
No.46 Moon Palace Chun Mee Loose Leaf Tea
- Moon Palace Chun Mee is a Chinese green tea, it's very popular because of its classic, easy-drinking taste.
- Chun Mee translates to Precious Eyebrow tea, getting its name from the rolled leaves and their shape. The leaves produce a full and balanced tea that is easy to drink.
- Infuse for only 2 minutes to produce a flavourful and aromatic cup of tea.
- Drink this tea without milk but you can add sugar, honey or lemon.
- This tea is available by packet in 50g, 100g and 200g. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.