Skip to content
No.40 Lung Ching Dragonwell Loose Leaf Tea
- Lung Ching Dragonwell is one of the best teas we have in our collection. This green tea is a unlike any other, it is smooth, delicate, and very easy to drink.
- Dragonwell is mellow with very little bitterness and plenty of health benefits associated with green tea.
- This Chinese green tea loved by many, the leaves are pan fired once picked to minimise oxidisation and produce a tea with long flat leaves. Infuse for only 2 minutes produces a flavourful tea with no bitterness and easy to drink.
- Drink this tea without milk but you can add sugar, honey or lemon.
- This tea is available by the packet in 50g, 100g and 200g. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Our Tea tubs are in 50g and 100g sizes and can be refilled with our tea packets. Made from biodegradable and recyclable plastic free material, they are kind to the environment.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.