Skip to content
No.17 Yunnan Loose Leaf Tea
- Yunnan is said to be the birthplace of tea, with some of the oldest tea plants. This Chinese tea has real depth of flavour and a lovely malty but strong taste. A favourite in the shop with many customers easily converted into fans of this ancient tea.
- Yunnan is a strong, malty tea that is beautiful enjoyed at any time of the day. Try this tea if you prefer a strong Indian tea and would like to try a Chinese equivalent.
- Black tea is from a single region and hasn’t been blended with another tea, this produces a tea that is pure and authentic in taste.
- This tea can be drunk black, but you can add milk, sugar, honey or lemon.
- This tea is available by the packet in 50g, 100g and 200g. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Our Tea tubs are in 50g and 100g sizes and can be refilled with our tea packets. Made from biodegradable and recyclable plastic free material, they are kind to the environment.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.