Skip to content
No.17 Yunnan Loose Leaf Tea
- Yunnan is said to be the birthplace of tea, with some of the oldest tea plants. This Chinese tea has a real depth of flavour and a lovely malty but strong taste. A favourite in the shop with many customers easily converted into fans of this ancient tea.
- Yunnan is a strong, malty tea that is beautiful enjoyed at any time of the day. Try this tea if you prefer a strong Indian tea and would like to try a Chinese equivalent.
- Black tea is from a single region and hasn’t been blended with another tea, this produces a tea that is pure and authentic in taste.
- This tea can be drunk black, but you can add milk, sugar, honey or lemon.
- This tea is available by packet in 50g, 100g and 200g. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.