Skip to content
No.13 Ceylon OP Loose Leaf Tea
- Ceylon OP is from the island of Sri Lanka in the Indian ocean. Uniquely it has 2 monsoon seasons, producing quality tea all year round, making it very sought after.
- Our Ceylon tea is smooth and easy to drink, ideal if you like a tea that isn't too strong but delivers on flavour. We recommend this tea if you prefer your tea black because it has low tannin levels.
- Black tea is from a single region and hasn’t been blended with another tea, this produces a tea that is pure and authentic in taste.
- This tea can be drunk black, but you can add milk, sugar, honey or lemon.
- This tea is available by packet in 50g, 100g and 200g. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.