Skip to content
No. 42 Sencha Fukujyu Loose Leaf Tea
- Sencha Fukujyu is a Japanese green tea that is grown on the high altitude slopes of Mount Fuji.
- Sencha is the finest quality Japanese teas with a sweet, refreshing taste and almost grassy aroma. After harvesting, the leaves are steamed rolled and fired into its distinctive leaf shape.
- Infuse for only 2 minutes produces a flavourful tea with no bitterness and easy to drink.
- Drink this tea without milk but you can add sugar, honey or lemon.
- This tea is available by the packet in 50g, 100g and 200g. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Our Tea tubs are in 50g and 100g sizes and can be refilled with our tea packets. Made from biodegradable and recyclable plastic free material, they are kind to the environment.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.