Skip to content
No.23 Poppy Oolong Loose Leaf Tea
- This Taiwanese tea is more towards the black style of Oolong. Poppy refers to the fine grade of this tea.
- Poppy Oolong has a lovely smooth and malty taste making this a perfect introduction to Oolong teas.
- Infuse for 3 minutes and keep the leaves. Oolong tea can be reinfused a number of times bringing a new dimension to each brew.
- Drink this tea without milk.
- Poppy Oolong is available by packet in 50g, 100g and 200g. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.