Skip to content
No.21 Milk Oolong Loose Leaf Tea
- Oolong teas are the best in the world. Halfway between a Green and a Black tea, they have complex flavours that will take your tea tastebuds to the next level.
- This unique Oolong does taste very milky but contains no milk at all. The uniquely tasting tea may not be to everyone’s taste but is an interesting and complex Oolong.
- The leaves are rolled, and normally feature with 3-4 leaves. The taste is reminiscent of milk bottle sweets!
- Infuse for 3 minutes and keep the leaves. Oolong tea can be reinfused a number of times bringing a new dimension upon each brew.
- Drink this tea without milk but you can add sugar, honey or lemon.
- This tea is available by the packet in 50g and 100g. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Our Tea tubs are in 50g and 100g sizes and can be refilled with our tea packets. Made from biodegradable and recyclable plastic free material, they are kind to the environment.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.