Skip to content
No.21 Milk Oolong Loose Leaf Tea
- Oolong teas are the best in the world. Halfway between a Green and a Black tea, they have complex flavours that will take your tea tastebuds to the next level.
- This unique Oolong does taste very milky but contains no milk at all. The uniquely tasting tea may not be to everyone’s taste but is an interesting and complex Oolong.
- The leaves are rolled and normally feature with 3-4 leaves. The taste is reminiscent of milk bottle sweets!
- Infuse for 3 minutes and keep the leaves. Oolong tea can be reinfused a number of times bringing a new dimension to each brew.
- Drink this tea without milk but you can add sugar, honey or lemon.
- This tea is available by packet in 50g and 100g. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.