No.20 Dong Ding Oolong Tea
Sale Sold out
Regular price £16.50
Regular priceUnit price per
No.20 Dong Ding Oolong Loose Leaf Tea
- Oolong teas are the best in the world. Halfway between a Green and a Black tea, they have complex flavours that will take your tea tastebuds to the next level.
- Dong Ding means icy summit, the name of the mountains in Taiwan where these tea plants originate from.
- This tea has a woody and grassy taste with a smooth finish. The leaves are rolled and normally feature with 3-4 leaves.
- Infuse for 3 minutes and keep the leaves. Oolong tea can be reinfused a number of times bringing a new dimension to each brew.
- Drink this tea without milk.