Skip to content
No.41 Jasmine with flowers Loose Leaf Tea
- Jasmine with Flowers Green tea has always been a favourite with our customers. The delicately fragrant leaves of this green tea remind us of warm summer days.
- The Jasmine flowers are left in the green tea to add flavour and decoration. The jasmine adds scent and flavour to the green tea, contracting the bitterness of the leaves.
- Chinese green tea tends to be panfried, producing a sweeter and lively tea. Infuse for only 2 minutes producing a flavourful tea with no bitterness and is easy to drink.
- Drink this tea without milk but you can add sugar, honey or lemon.
- This tea is available by packet in 50g, 100g and 200g. The packets feature a resealable zip lock to keep your tea fresh and the label contains the brewing information for quick reference.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.