Skip to content
No.11 Assam Phulbari Est Loose Leaf Tea
- The Assam Phulbari estate dates back to 1897 and produces some of the best Assam Tea. They produce tea that has a good depth of flavour and is strong that it easily competes with a strong builders tea.
- Because Assam is a strong, malty tea, it is used in many tea blends. Black tea is from a single region and hasn’t been blended with another tea, this produces a tea that is pure and authentic in taste.
- You can drink this tea black, or add milk, sugar, honey or lemon if you like.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.